Saturday, October 16, 2010

I was so upset that I forgot my camera for this wedding cake untill I found out a friend was shooting the wedding, thank goodness! These photos are from the talented Cami Dunn. Her photos are amazing! If you are looking for a photographer check her out here!

Aren't these cakes gorgeous? It's the second wedding that I've made mini-cakes and I am really liking this style. It was fun to do 3 different looks for each cake and tie them together. The bride was so sweet and I love love her tulle idea for the 2 tier!










1 comment:

Kelli said...

Your cakes are beautiful! I've wanted to get into cakes for so long because my mom does them but I keep putting it off. Where did you take classes?
Well I decided not to do nursing school. I had decided to and then felt immense pressure and anxiety! I decided not to do it and I felt so good about my decision. I am in the same boat with my baby. Its so hard to decide but whatever you choose will be best for your family! I got accepted into MCC traditional. I applied in april 09 and was accepted in Oct 10.its a long wait but if its what you want to do then it is worth it. Just remember that its no ones decision but yours. things will work out!!Let me know what you decide! Hey invite me to your fam blog I wanna see pics of your little guy.